20120309

Dear old friend

Dear SUPER JUNIOR,

since nearly 3 1/2 years I'm addicted to u and we been everlasting Friends, all over the time. Your my favorite out of all, even after this long time. I was always a good fan and tried to attend and watch all your programs u attend.

It is always hard to look at the past because it makes me happy,
SJ is prbly the reason to learn korean, their f****** worth it.
It was alway a pleasure to investigate korean kultur, as well SJ - on my mind.

But recently i am really disappointed for some reason it nearly makes me furious.

How could a good and everlasting friend do this to me and all the other elf's.
A Concert in Paris? JUST PARIS, selling tickets a month before?
U and Manager must be out of your mind, and even though how am I and other non French ELF'S supposed to attend?

Did u know that i spend nearly 550 Euro on last year "SM CONCERT". I even said that on tv. Your worth it, thats the truth. But as a student how r u supposed to attend all the concerts?
It's not supposed as a begging for money, but shouldn't it be free or at least affordable to attend the most wanted Concert for an ELF?

Sad -
again I will be watching all your dvd's and dreamed to attend a super Show in the future,  i really hope to see u once again - old friend.

We shared good memories during the past, and i will never ever quit beeing an elf, but i think it is indeed kind of rough making entire Europe come to Paris .......again.

Lucky Paris, Lucky ones who will attend. Have a great time during concert - SUJU is worth it.

But i couldn't afford being in paris with u 2gether, I'm sorry. Thats making me furious, crying.

At least i know u are a good and old reliable friend,one day u will make amends, don't you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen